mercoledì 20 maggio 2015

Funny coincidences!


Unfortunately the first Anna's talkaround had to be cancelled on Saturday the 9th of May. I had an unpleasant car accident !!! I'm still on my feet but with a bad case of whiplash . I hasten to add all was settled amicably as my only fault was stopping at the pedestrian crossing (or zebra crossing ) to let an elderly man cross. The driver behind me was so shocked by this gesture that the inevitable happened.

The coincidence was that the man who hit my car had the same date of birth as me , the old man crossing the road is my neighbour and the nurse at Accident and Emergency was one of my first students here in Lucca. To conclude I received a lot of cakes and home made biscuits from all involved and apart from my elderly neighbour two pleasant additions to the next Anna's talkaround.....watch this space!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento